Sunday, January 20, 2013

My mothers coming for easter weekend she sent this text to my sister

My mothers coming for easter weekend she sent this text to my sister
My mothers coming for easter weekend she sent this text to my sister











to dress him up like a girl and pretend he was her sister.  L.O.V.E




my mothers coming for easter weekend she sent this text to my sister

My mothers coming for easter weekend she sent this text to my sister



tatuajes temporales jagua tattoo geljpg

Tatuajes temporales jagua tattoo geljpg



 to dress him up like a girl and pretend he was her sister.  L.O.V.E

to dress him up like a girl and pretend he was her sister.  L.O.V.E



and my legs are stuck under the bus wheels say hello to sister from me

And my legs are stuck under the bus wheels say hello to sister from me



HeLLo GoD, MaY i SPeaK To My SoN, PLeASe?: Call 294 : WRONG NUMBER

HeLLo GoD, MaY i SPeaK To My SoN, PLeASe?: Call 294 : WRONG NUMBER



and my legs are stuck under the bus wheels say hello to sister from me

And my legs are stuck under the bus wheels say hello to sister from me






No comments:

Post a Comment